background

Thursday 24 June 2010

At long last my coasters are finished lol

These are the coasters I brought from the CS ages ago and I was hoping it would be a quick easy makeover, how wrong, I have had to go into work every day since and help in the day as well as go back later in the evening as they are short staffed (its great when they have to call on the cleaner lol).
Today my son has an inset day and they didn't need me today so I finished the coasters off. Im realy pleased with them as the green was a pain to cover (even sanding and undercoat din't help).
I added the fabric left over from my tent (lol) dress and varnished it.




3 comments:

  1. They are so lovely I am really pleased you got them done!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely, I would have never thought of painting them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really pretty.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete