background

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Im back :)

I have been so busy I have not been able to update my blog for such a long time.

I have a few mins before rushing away again but hopefully I wont leave so long next time :)

I have been busy painting my kitchen Ive not had a great amount of time to sew but I have made these :)





This is more storage for my fabric, I didn't put card in the sides of this one as the fabric I will put in it will keep it up lol.

I'm now working on another quilt :)

Hope to be back with pic's of my kitchen very soon (well I hope so as Im now so sick of painting lol).















4 comments:

  1. Glad to have you back Sue!!! Absolutely love your quilt and your fabric box is great too. xx

    p.s I can tell you have been away for a while as Kandi has nearly 200 followers now and you still have her 100 followers giveaway up!! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words Claire :)
    Hehe it's been so long since I updated my blog but I have removed Kandi's button now and will have to add a new one of her's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt! It is addictive isn't it! I don't know what i will do once I have finished making everyone a quilt lol!

    I only started to practice sewing straight lines and learn how to rotary cut!

    Great colours!

    ReplyDelete