background

Monday 7 March 2011

HeHe 2 posts in one day.
This is what I got upto this weekend :)
I just love these little pouches as they are so easy to do :)
I have a thing for real girly colours at the moment. I love the pink pindot fabric and it went so well with the waterproof lining Ive had for ages now, I keep trying to get some more but the lady on ebay doesn't seem to stock it any more :( This white waffle with pale pink rosebuds has to be my fav fabric at the moment and I can't get enough of roses :)The ribbons are a pale baby pink but as it was getting dark when I took the pic;s they look peach.I loved this fabric so much Ive ordered some more :)



3 comments:

  1. They are beautiful I love that waffle rose fabric too! Can I ask where you buy it from I need some!!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are sooo pretty! That waffle fabric is lush! Am so glad that you are back sewing again. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the fabric from Ebay, the seller is 6008rena (fabric garden) I just love all her fabric :)

    ReplyDelete