background

Thursday 5 May 2011

Start of my scrappy quilt :)

I have decided it's about time I did something with all the scraps of fabric I have been hoarding. I have sorted them into colour and started to sew they together. This one is all the pinks and greens I had (so far, there probably will be more lol) I have tons of white to sort and sew then the yellows.

Im not sure how big this quilt is going to turn out but I might have to make more than one with the amount of scraps I have.

I am having my left hand op on Tuesday so no sewing again for at least 2 weeks :( but the difference in my right hand is amazing so looking forward to having my left hand done, no more sleepless night due to my hand going dead and no more dropping things lol (I hope).





5 comments:

  1. It's looking lovely, the colours are so pretty. I hope your hand operation goes well and you are soon back sewing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gonna be fab! I am too scared to tackle a quilt incase I lose interest half way through, that's why I stick with cushions ~ they are small :)
    Can't wait to see it completed!
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the op and the quilt.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I like it because Ive not had to make sure the seams line up lol, real scrappy, so quick to make up :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete