background

Monday 15 August 2011

3 bags

This weekend I managed to make 2 Amelie bags :)
I have had the fabric lurking about for so long I thought it was about time I used it.
The stripe one the kids have called the butchers apron lol. It is lined with a duvet cover I brought in a charity shop as I loved how like denim it looked :)The navy bag started as a curtain my lovely aunt gave to me and it was lined with some lovely shiney fabric Ive had since I started sewing over a year ago.I even had a zip in my draw that matched perfectly with the lining :)



My next bag I did today.

I have been searching for so long for this black tattoo fabric, I have the white version, I had given up then by chance found some on ebay :)
So I pulled out some lovely black shadow print fabric for the lining and made this simple bag.

My camara flash has made it look a lot greyer than it actually is. You can just see the edge of the pocket, it has the outer fabric on the front and the lining fabric on the back :)

I can't wait to use the rest of the curtains I have been storing to make more bags now :)












1 comment:

  1. Hi,and thanks for stopping by, once again your bags are lovely.My fav one has to be the tattoo fabric.xx

    ReplyDelete