background

Saturday 4 January 2014

My treats

I treated myself to some books before Christmas  and look forward to doing most of the projects :)
 The patchwork bag book was a Christmas gift from my lovely sister, she knows what I like :)

The cute little tin with doll was in the sale from Elephant in my Handbag http://www.elephantinmyhandbag.com/gifts.php#!/~/category/id=3660080&inview=product30372460&offset=0&sort=priceAsc 
Some beautiful fabric to keep me going when my hand is out of plaster.
I have so many things I want to sew running around my head it's so painful lol



2 comments:

  1. That little doll in a tin is so cute. Home the hand is healing well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little doll is cute :) I am going to give the doll to my Granddaughter but the tin is mine lol x

      Delete